DigitalBits (XDB) traded 34.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 6th. One DigitalBits coin can now be bought for $0.0159 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges. DigitalBits has a market cap of $22.23 million and $4.93 million worth of DigitalBits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, DigitalBits has traded 55.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.98 or 0.00228232 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00005012 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004302 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.40 or 0.00518634 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Mars Ecosystem Token (XMS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000014 BTC.
XDB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 12th, 2015. DigitalBits’ total supply is 1,400,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,396,345,136 coins. The official website for DigitalBits is www.digitalbits.io. The Reddit community for DigitalBits is /r/DigitalBitsOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalBits’ official Twitter account is @DigitalBitsOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. DigitalBits’ official message board is medium.com/digitalbitsorg.
Buying and Selling DigitalBits
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalBits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalBits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalBits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.