e-Gulden (EFL) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 5th. e-Gulden has a market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $55.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar. One e-Gulden coin can currently be bought for $0.0602 or 0.00000259 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00021583 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.94 or 0.00266501 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000366 BTC.
e-Gulden Coin Profile
e-Gulden (CRYPTO:EFL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,992,757 coins and its circulating supply is 17,170,600 coins. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org.
e-Gulden Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.