iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF (NYSEARCA:IBET – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.2% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $9.64 and last traded at $9.62. 4,011 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 195% from the average session volume of 1,358 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.60.
iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $9.00 and its two-hundred day moving average is $10.17.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF (IBET)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iBET Sports Betting & Gaming ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.