Intercontinental Wealth Advisors LLC grew its stake in AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF (NYSEARCA:PSIL – Get Rating) by 42.9% in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 137,156 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 41,154 shares during the period. Intercontinental Wealth Advisors LLC owned 6.81% of AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF worth $547,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Separately, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors Inc. bought a new position in shares of AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF in the fourth quarter worth about $59,000.
AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF Price Performance
PSIL opened at $3.28 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.83 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.50. AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF has a fifty-two week low of $2.50 and a fifty-two week high of $10.70.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF (PSIL)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AdvisorShares Psychedelics ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.