LiqTech International Price Performance
Shares of LIQT opened at $0.48 on Tuesday. LiqTech International has a fifty-two week low of $0.41 and a fifty-two week high of $6.94. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.48.
LiqTech International (NYSE:LIQT – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.17) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $3.64 million for the quarter.
About LiqTech International
LiqTech International, Inc, a clean technology company, designs, develops, produces, markets, and sells automated filtering systems, ceramic silicon carbide liquid applications, and diesel particulate air filters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and South America. It operates in three segments: Water, Ceramics, and Plastics.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiqTech International (LIQT)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for LiqTech International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiqTech International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.