Shares of Ostin Technology Group Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:OST – Get Rating) traded down 20% on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $1.97 and last traded at $1.98. 1,169,554 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 50% from the average session volume of 2,335,394 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.47.
Ostin Technology Group Stock Up 8.9 %
The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.84.
About Ostin Technology Group
Ostin Technology Group Co, Ltd. designs, develops, and manufactures thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) modules and polarizers in China. The company offers TFT-LCD solutions for drive IC, TCON board, and power supply applications; back light systems and special modules; LC display modules, touch panel modules, and smart display terminals; and polarizers used in the TFT-LCD display modules.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ostin Technology Group (OST)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Ostin Technology Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ostin Technology Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.