Pioneer Oil and Gas (OTCMKTS:POGS – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.14 and traded as low as $0.13. Pioneer Oil and Gas shares last traded at $0.13, with a volume of 200 shares traded.
Pioneer Oil and Gas Trading Down 30.8 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.11 and a 200-day moving average of $0.14.
Pioneer Oil and Gas Company Profile
Pioneer Oil and Gas engages in acquiring, developing, producing, and selling oil and gas properties to companies located in the continental United States. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in South Jordan, Utah.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pioneer Oil and Gas (POGS)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Pioneer Oil and Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pioneer Oil and Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.