RED (RED) traded 26.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. One RED coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, RED has traded 11.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. RED has a total market capitalization of $275,121.92 and $238,986.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00021323 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61.28 or 0.00264150 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000822 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000368 BTC.
RED Coin Profile
RED is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2018. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 coins. RED’s official website is ico.red-lang.org. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang and its Facebook page is accessible here.
RED Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RED using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.