S4 Capital plc (LON:SFOR – Get Rating) insider Scott Spirit acquired 33,750 shares of S4 Capital stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 2nd. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 131 ($1.61) per share, with a total value of £44,212.50 ($54,175.35).
Scott Spirit also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, May 30th, Scott Spirit bought 16,700 shares of S4 Capital stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 297 ($3.64) per share, with a total value of £49,599 ($60,775.64).
S4 Capital Stock Down 2.5 %
LON SFOR opened at GBX 132.60 ($1.62) on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 215.44 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 333.12. The stock has a market capitalization of £743.98 million and a P/E ratio of -12.87. S4 Capital plc has a 52 week low of GBX 110.39 ($1.35) and a 52 week high of GBX 878 ($10.76). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.07, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a current ratio of 1.44.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
S4 Capital Company Profile
S4 Capital plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a digital advertising and marketing services company in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through three segments: Content, Data & Digital Media, and Technology Services. The company offers contents, campaigns, and assets for paid, social, and earned media, such as digital platforms and apps, as well as brand activations.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for S4 Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for S4 Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.