Ubex (UBEX) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Ubex has a market cap of $203,164.19 and $17.00 worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ubex coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Ubex has traded 21.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TDEX Token (TT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00007629 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00010059 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.87 or 0.00240366 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- BOX (BOX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Ubex is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2018. Ubex’s total supply is 3,923,877,492 coins and its circulating supply is 3,306,258,739 coins. The official message board for Ubex is medium.com/ubex. Ubex’s official website is www.ubex.com. Ubex’s official Twitter account is @ubex_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ubex Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.