Validity (VAL) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. Validity has a total market cap of $9.46 million and approximately $689,559.00 worth of Validity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Validity has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar. One Validity coin can currently be bought for $2.04 or 0.00008778 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Gold Secured Currency (GSX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- EgoPlatform (EGO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001530 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- OtterClam (New) (CLAM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00018964 BTC.
Validity Coin Profile
VAL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Validity’s total supply is 4,637,228 coins and its circulating supply is 4,635,035 coins. Validity’s official Twitter account is @ValidityTech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Validity is validitytech.com. The Reddit community for Validity is https://reddit.com/r/RadiumCore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Validity’s official message board is blog.radiumcore.org.
Buying and Selling Validity
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Validity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Validity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Validity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Validity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Validity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.