Waves (WAVES) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Over the last seven days, Waves has traded up 4.1% against the dollar. One Waves coin can now be purchased for about $6.20 or 0.00026692 BTC on exchanges. Waves has a total market cap of $675.34 million and $242.43 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00018099 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00005158 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000778 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Waves (CRYPTO:WAVES) is a LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2016. Waves’ total supply is 108,990,118 coins. The Reddit community for Waves is /r/Wavesplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Waves is waves.tech. The official message board for Waves is forum.wavesplatform.com. Waves’ official Twitter account is @wavesplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Waves
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.