Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Actinium has a market cap of $184,943.34 and $71.00 worth of Actinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Actinium has traded down 14.3% against the US dollar. One Actinium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Buxcoin (BUX) traded 36.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CaluraCoin (CLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- IBStoken (IBS) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Trexcoin (TREX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Jack Token (JACK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002297 BTC.
Actinium (CRYPTO:ACM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2021. Actinium’s total supply is 43,456,900 coins. Actinium’s official Twitter account is @ActiniumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Actinium is /r/ActiniumCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Actinium’s official website is actinium.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Actinium is a decentralized digital asset that uses blockchain technology to bring cryptocurrency to all customers and stores through safety and easiness of use. The Actinium is mineable through the use of Lyra2z as a PoW algorithm that brings an energy efficient algorithm, keeps GPU cards from overheating, lowers the efficiency-gap between AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. Actinium also offers a mobile wallet and a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano S & Ledger Blue). Built on Litecoin source code, ACM is a medium of exchange within the Actinium network. “
Buying and Selling Actinium
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Actinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Actinium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Actinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Actinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Actinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.