Banano (BAN) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 22nd. Banano has a total market cap of $6.97 million and $19,268.00 worth of Banano was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Banano has traded down 2.2% against the US dollar. One Banano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Siacoin (SC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Nano (XNO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00004141 BTC.
- MobileCoin (MOB) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004824 BTC.
- ScPrime (SCP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- ShibChain (SC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Silver Coin (SC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SiaClassic (SCA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Scope (SCP) traded 92.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Banano Coin Profile
Banano is a coin. It was first traded on September 27th, 2016. Banano’s total supply is 1,918,872,255 coins and its circulating supply is 1,382,844,095 coins. The Reddit community for Banano is https://reddit.com/r/banano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Banano’s official Twitter account is @BabesAndNerds and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Banano is banano.cc. The official message board for Banano is medium.com/banano.
Buying and Selling Banano
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Banano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.