ContentBox (BOX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Over the last week, ContentBox has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar. ContentBox has a total market cap of $648,000.00 and approximately $79,412.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ContentBox coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.99 or 0.00093490 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.40 or 0.00074834 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00032532 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00019849 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00008019 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000291 BTC.
ContentBox Coin Profile
ContentBox uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 16th, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 coins. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for ContentBox is medium.com/contentbox. ContentBox’s official website is contentbox.one.
ContentBox Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContentBox should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ContentBox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.