Gains Associates (GAINS) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Gains Associates has a total market capitalization of $3.77 million and $15,485.00 worth of Gains Associates was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gains Associates coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00000592 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Gains Associates has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005348 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,716.06 or 1.00000231 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00006972 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00060546 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00005886 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00068241 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005342 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00078335 BTC.
Gains Associates Profile
Gains Associates (GAINS) is a coin. Its launch date was April 3rd, 2021. Gains Associates’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 34,000,000 coins. Gains Associates’ official Twitter account is @GainsAssociates.
Gains Associates Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gains Associates directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gains Associates should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gains Associates using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gains Associates Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gains Associates and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.