Phoenixcoin (PXC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0104 or 0.00000054 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded 6.1% lower against the dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $909,990.64 and approximately $84.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005193 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Aurix (AUR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00009875 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Cap (CAP) traded down 100% against the dollar and now trades at $158.81 or 0.00820942 BTC.
- Galaxy Heroes Coin (GHC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CloudChat (CC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SORA Validator Token (VAL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000423 BTC.
PXC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 87,113,587 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Phoenixcoin is https://reddit.com/r/phoenixcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.