Public Mint (MINT) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Public Mint has a total market capitalization of $1.83 million and approximately $4,626.00 worth of Public Mint was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Public Mint has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Public Mint coin can currently be bought for about $0.0176 or 0.00000092 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00031040 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (Cronos) (MMO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00002695 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Belka (BELKA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About Public Mint
MINT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Public Mint’s total supply is 250,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 104,097,327 coins. Public Mint’s official Twitter account is @PublicMint and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Public Mint
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Public Mint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Public Mint should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Public Mint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Public Mint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Public Mint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.