The City Pub Group plc (LON:CPC – Get Rating) insider Emma Fox bought 16,035 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 23rd. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 62 ($0.75) per share, with a total value of £9,941.70 ($12,012.69).
Emma Fox also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 3rd, Emma Fox acquired 14,124 shares of The City Pub Group stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 71 ($0.86) per share, with a total value of £10,028.04 ($12,117.01).
The City Pub Group Stock Performance
Shares of CPC stock traded down GBX 0.50 ($0.01) during trading hours on Friday, reaching GBX 62 ($0.75). 114,191 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 136,913. The company has a market cap of £65.59 million and a P/E ratio of -22.32. The company’s 50 day moving average is GBX 65.66 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 79.61. The City Pub Group plc has a 1 year low of GBX 50 ($0.60) and a 1 year high of GBX 130.50 ($1.58). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 46.84, a current ratio of 1.20 and a quick ratio of 1.03.
The City Pub Group Company Profile
The City Pub Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and manages an estate of pubs. The company's pub estate comprises 41 free houses located primarily in London, Cathedral cities, and market towns. Its portfolio primarily consists of freehold and managed pubs that provide a range of drinks and food tailored for its pubs' customers.
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for The City Pub Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The City Pub Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.