Cronos (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. Over the last seven days, Cronos has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. One Cronos token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0655 or 0.00000395 BTC on exchanges. Cronos has a total market capitalization of $1.65 billion and approximately $19.62 million worth of Cronos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00077698 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00061003 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00009910 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00023393 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00005680 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000126 BTC.
Cronos Token Profile
Cronos (CRO) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2019. Cronos’ total supply is 30,263,013,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,263,013,692 tokens. Cronos’ official Twitter account is @cryptocom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cronos is www.crypto.com/en/chain. Cronos’ official message board is blog.crypto.com. The Reddit community for Cronos is https://reddit.com/r/crypto_com and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cronos Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cronos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cronos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cronos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.