Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 24th. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. Electroneum has a total market cap of $38.86 million and approximately $60,810.26 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006056 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001293 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002069 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00012280 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000148 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
Electroneum (CRYPTO:ETN) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 14th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,933,531,553 coins. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is https://reddit.com/r/electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Electroneum Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.