Hermez Network (HEZ) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. In the last week, Hermez Network has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. Hermez Network has a market cap of $149.86 million and approximately $568,453.13 worth of Hermez Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hermez Network token can currently be purchased for about $4.10 or 0.00024771 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16,560.50 or 1.00010319 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00010536 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007768 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037289 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00040565 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005998 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00021834 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.40 or 0.00237935 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Hermez Network Token Profile
Hermez Network (HEZ) is a token. It was first traded on October 14th, 2020. Hermez Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,534,435 tokens. Hermez Network’s official website is hermez.io. Hermez Network’s official Twitter account is @hermez_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Hermez Network is blog.hermez.io.
Hermez Network Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hermez Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hermez Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hermez Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hermez Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hermez Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.