Alset Inc. (NASDAQ:AEI – Get Rating) CEO Heng Fai Ambrose Chan acquired 300,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 21st. The shares were bought at an average cost of $0.18 per share, for a total transaction of $54,000.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 74,727,030 shares in the company, valued at $13,450,865.40. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link.
Heng Fai Ambrose Chan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 17th, Heng Fai Ambrose Chan purchased 42,759 shares of Alset stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of $0.16 per share, for a total transaction of $6,841.44.
- On Friday, September 30th, Heng Fai Ambrose Chan acquired 1,000,000 shares of Alset stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $0.25 per share, with a total value of $250,000.00.
Alset Price Performance
Shares of AEI traded up $0.02 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $0.22. The stock had a trading volume of 1,223,923 shares, compared to its average volume of 584,259. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.21 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.27. Alset Inc. has a 12 month low of $0.15 and a 12 month high of $1.61.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Alset Company Profile
Alset Inc, through its subsidiaries, engages in the real estate development, financial services, digital transformation technologies, biohealth, and consumer products businesses in the United States, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and South Korea. It operates through four segments: Real Estate, Digital Transformation Technology, Biohealth, and Other Business Activities segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alset (AEI)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Alset Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alset and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.