Lisk (LSK) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for about $0.79 or 0.00004769 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Lisk has traded 7.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a total market cap of $111.62 million and $3.22 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00009432 BTC.
- Belrium (BEL) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00024027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00005482 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006042 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00005368 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000742 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Lisk (CRYPTO:LSK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 144,818,773 coins and its circulating supply is 141,064,297 coins. Lisk’s official website is lisk.com. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @liskhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lisk is lisk.com/blog. The Reddit community for Lisk is https://reddit.com/r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Lisk Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.