Moonbeam (GLMR) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. Moonbeam has a market cap of $157.98 million and approximately $7.95 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Moonbeam coin can currently be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00002093 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Moonbeam has traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.86 or 0.00077812 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00060386 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001453 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00010065 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00023500 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00005591 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000283 BTC.
Moonbeam (GLMR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,044,377,307 coins and its circulating supply is 456,932,358 coins. The official website for Moonbeam is moonbeam.network. The official message board for Moonbeam is medium.com/moonbeam-network. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Moonbeam
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moonbeam should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Moonbeam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.