Oxen (OXEN) traded 0.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 24th. One Oxen coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001061 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Oxen has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Oxen has a market capitalization of $10.71 million and $178,467.95 worth of Oxen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16,585.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.48 or 0.00473202 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00025418 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.19 or 0.00121754 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.81 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.33 or 0.00701428 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006017 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.76 or 0.00239761 BTC.
Oxen Coin Profile
Oxen is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight-Heavy hashing algorithm. It launched on May 3rd, 2020. Oxen’s total supply is 60,830,176 coins. The Reddit community for Oxen is https://reddit.com/r/oxen_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oxen’s official message board is oxen.medium.com. Oxen’s official Twitter account is @oxen_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Oxen is oxen.io.
Oxen Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oxen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.