Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Over the last seven days, Polymath has traded up 13.2% against the U.S. dollar. Polymath has a market cap of $191.48 million and approximately $8.63 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polymath token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00001250 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.84 or 0.00470087 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00025463 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00018095 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Polymath (POLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 924,998,413 tokens. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polymathnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is https://reddit.com/r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network.
Buying and Selling Polymath
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.