Shares of Quince Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:QNCX – Get Rating) rose 2.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.76 and last traded at $0.73. Approximately 280,818 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 41% from the average daily volume of 479,653 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.71.
Quince Therapeutics Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.05.
About Quince Therapeutics
Quince Therapeutics, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on advancing precision therapeutics for debilitating and rare diseases. The company has discovered a broad bone-targeting drug platform to precisely deliver small molecules, peptides, or large molecules directly to the site of bone fracture and disease.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Quince Therapeutics (QNCX)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Quince Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quince Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.