Ultra (UOS) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. Ultra has a total market cap of $62.02 million and $859,411.06 worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultra token can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00001233 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Ultra has traded 0.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16,560.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $116.52 or 0.00703683 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $39.82 or 0.00240493 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00054630 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00060007 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00005360 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Ultra (UOS) is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2019. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 303,793,578 tokens. Ultra’s official website is ultra.io. The Reddit community for Ultra is https://reddit.com/r/ultra_io. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @ultra_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ultra’s official message board is medium.com/ultra-io.
Ultra Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.