Ecofibre Limited (ASX:EOF – Get Rating) insider Eric Tse Wang bought 216,899 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 16th. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.27 ($0.18) per share, with a total value of A$58,562.73 ($38,783.26).
Eric Tse Wang also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 10th, Eric Tse Wang bought 588,430 shares of Ecofibre stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$0.23 ($0.15) per share, with a total value of A$132,396.75 ($87,679.97).
Ecofibre Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.90, a current ratio of 4.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.93.
Ecofibre Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the breeding, growing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of hemp products in the United States and Australia. The company operates through Ananda Health, Ananda Food, and Hemp Black segments. It offers CBD products for human and pet consumption, as well as topical health and beauty products; hemp related food products; and textile and hemp products.
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Ecofibre Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ecofibre and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.