Prom (PROM) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 24th. During the last week, Prom has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Prom token can currently be purchased for $4.22 or 0.00025682 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Prom has a market cap of $76.97 million and $1.95 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,422.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00010528 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00006544 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037599 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00040107 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00006041 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00021798 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.71 or 0.00235725 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000138 BTC.
Prom is a token. It was first traded on May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Prom is prom.io. The official message board for Prom is prom-io.medium.com.
Buying and Selling Prom
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Prom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.