Threshold (T) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Over the last seven days, Threshold has traded 4.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Threshold has a market capitalization of $175.69 million and $22.70 million worth of Threshold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Threshold token can now be bought for $0.0176 or 0.00000106 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,537.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00010492 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007778 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037331 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.69 or 0.00040445 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00006008 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00021946 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.32 or 0.00237772 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000139 BTC.
T is a token. Its launch date was December 31st, 2021. Threshold’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. Threshold’s official website is threshold.network. The Reddit community for Threshold is https://reddit.com/r/thresholdnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Threshold’s official Twitter account is @thetnetwork. Threshold’s official message board is forum.threshold.network.
Threshold Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Threshold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Threshold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Threshold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Threshold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Threshold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.