WidePoint Trading Up 2.8 %
WYY opened at $2.21 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $19.29 million, a PE ratio of -1.27 and a beta of 1.14. WidePoint has a 1 year low of $1.88 and a 1 year high of $4.81. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $2.29 and its 200-day simple moving average is $2.50.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WidePoint (WYY)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for WidePoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WidePoint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.