Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. Avalanche has a total market cap of $5.65 billion and $388.14 million worth of Avalanche was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Avalanche has traded up 12.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Avalanche coin can now be purchased for $17.97 or 0.00076767 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.60 or 0.00058099 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00011068 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0820 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00024895 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004304 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001995 BTC.
Avalanche Coin Profile
Avalanche (CRYPTO:AVAX) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 21st, 2020. Avalanche’s total supply is 419,995,958 coins and its circulating supply is 314,589,968 coins. The Reddit community for Avalanche is https://reddit.com/r/avax and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Avalanche’s official Twitter account is @avalancheavax and its Facebook page is accessible here. Avalanche’s official message board is medium.com/avalancheavax. The official website for Avalanche is avax.network.
Buying and Selling Avalanche
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Avalanche directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Avalanche should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Avalanche using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Avalanche Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Avalanche and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.