GYEN (GYEN) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. In the last seven days, GYEN has traded 0% lower against the US dollar. GYEN has a market cap of $41.73 million and approximately $212,105.80 worth of GYEN was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GYEN token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0077 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.53 or 0.00408014 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,564.82 or 0.28639546 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.97 or 0.00593179 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000175 BTC.
GYEN’s genesis date was February 28th, 2021. GYEN’s total supply is 5,396,921,683 tokens. The official message board for GYEN is gmotrust.medium.com/introducing-the-first-regulated-jpy-pegged-stablecoin-gyen-c3d1a80c91ee. The official website for GYEN is stablecoin.z.com. GYEN’s official Twitter account is @gmotrust and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GYEN Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GYEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GYEN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GYEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GYEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GYEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.