Polymath (POLY) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Over the last week, Polymath has traded up 13.8% against the US dollar. One Polymath token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000798 BTC on exchanges. Polymath has a total market cap of $173.94 million and $3.70 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $91.11 or 0.00386501 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00014894 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00017542 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 924,998,413 tokens. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polymathnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Polymath is www.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is https://reddit.com/r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Polymath
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.