Prom (PROM) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Prom has a total market capitalization of $83.43 million and $2.43 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Prom token can now be bought for approximately $4.57 or 0.00020117 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Prom has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00010020 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.34 or 0.00049898 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00030522 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00017802 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004380 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.96 or 0.00215432 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002881 BTC.
Prom (CRYPTO:PROM) is a token. Its genesis date was May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. The official website for Prom is prom.io. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Prom’s official message board is prom-io.medium.com.
Prom Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.