SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 24th. SingularityNET has a market cap of $206.30 million and approximately $38.34 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SingularityNET has traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar. One SingularityNET token can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00000760 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00009997 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00049393 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00030529 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017793 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004415 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.65 or 0.00214826 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002888 BTC.
- Hermez Network (HEZ) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00018587 BTC.
AGIX is a token. Its launch date was December 21st, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,249,584,777 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,199,121,857 tokens. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is https://reddit.com/r/singularitynet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for SingularityNET is blog.singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.