Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $798.88 million and $76.22 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be purchased for $41.47 or 0.00179348 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23,120.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.03 or 0.00571078 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00044756 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000674 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Bitcoin SV is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 15th, 2018. Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 19,266,077 coins. The official website for Bitcoin SV is bitcoinsv.com. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinassn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.