OC Oerlikon Co. AG (OTCMKTS:OERLF – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $5.50 and last traded at $5.50, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.50.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada reduced their price target on OC Oerlikon from CHF 8.50 to CHF 8 in a report on Monday, November 7th.
OC Oerlikon Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $7.10 and a two-hundred day moving average of $7.53.
About OC Oerlikon
OC Oerlikon Corporation AG provides advanced materials, surface technologies, processing equipment, and services worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Surface Solutions and Polymer Processing Solutions. The Surface Solutions segment supplies advanced materials and surface technologies for components and tools used in range of industrial applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OC Oerlikon (OERLF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for OC Oerlikon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OC Oerlikon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.