ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 26.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded up 24.9% against the U.S. dollar. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $11.61 million and approximately $12,016.90 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $89.43 or 0.00386464 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00028524 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00015307 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004331 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017441 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00000380 BTC.
ReddCoin Coin Profile
ReddCoin (RDD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 30,397,274,955 coins and its circulating supply is 30,399,022,287 coins. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is https://reddit.com/r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ReddCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.