Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. One Avalanche coin can currently be bought for $17.33 or 0.00063578 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Avalanche has traded up 19.6% against the U.S. dollar. Avalanche has a total market capitalization of $5.64 billion and $279.67 million worth of Avalanche was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.49 or 0.00045817 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00007818 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00020075 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000808 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000977 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003713 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001574 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000208 BTC.
Avalanche uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 21st, 2020. Avalanche’s total supply is 421,675,962 coins and its circulating supply is 325,613,242 coins. Avalanche’s official website is avax.network. Avalanche’s official Twitter account is @avalancheavax and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Avalanche is medium.com/avalancheavax. The Reddit community for Avalanche is https://reddit.com/r/avax and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Avalanche
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Avalanche directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Avalanche should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Avalanche using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Avalanche Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Avalanche and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.