Komodo (KMD) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 18th. Komodo has a market capitalization of $34.66 million and approximately $533,222.83 worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00000942 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Komodo has traded 16.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.43 or 0.00134623 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00061789 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.60 or 0.00039187 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001344 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001634 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000184 BTC.
KMD is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 13th, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 135,953,876 coins. The Reddit community for Komodo is https://reddit.com/r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Komodo uses Zero Knowledge Proofs to provide 100% anonymous transactions, that are now secured with Bitcoin’s hash rate.”
Buying and Selling Komodo
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Komodo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Komodo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.