Status (SNT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. Status has a market capitalization of $109.68 million and approximately $4.77 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Status has traded 19% higher against the dollar. One Status token can currently be bought for $0.0276 or 0.00000101 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00008921 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00026007 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00032898 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001893 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.44 or 0.00019965 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003655 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.11 or 0.00205789 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27,290.87 or 1.00089232 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status (CRYPTO:SNT) is a token. It was first traded on June 19th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,974,035 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,971,004,245 tokens. The Reddit community for Status is https://reddit.com/r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Status’ official website is status.im.
Buying and Selling Status
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.