Cochlear Limited (ASX:COH – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 13th will be given a dividend of 1.55 per share on Thursday, April 13th. This represents a yield of 0.67%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, March 20th.
Cochlear Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 14.60, a current ratio of 2.83 and a quick ratio of 1.93.
Cochlear Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Cochlear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cochlear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.