eCash (XEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Over the last seven days, eCash has traded up 17.2% against the dollar. One eCash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. eCash has a market capitalization of $611.82 million and $16.12 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27,030.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.11 or 0.00492458 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.23 or 0.00137720 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00033493 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000616 BTC.
eCash (CRYPTO:XEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,336,617,173,303 coins and its circulating supply is 19,336,610,923,303 coins. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for eCash is e.cash. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eCash
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.