Joystick (JOY) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Joystick has a total market capitalization of $13.15 million and $1,293.44 worth of Joystick was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Joystick has traded down 16.3% against the dollar. One Joystick token can currently be bought for $0.0641 or 0.00000237 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00026235 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00032552 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001895 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.42 or 0.00020086 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00003586 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.48 or 0.00205427 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26,999.13 or 0.99968196 BTC.
Joystick Token Profile
Joystick (CRYPTO:JOY) is a token. Its genesis date was October 5th, 2022. Joystick’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 205,000,000 tokens. Joystick’s official website is joystickgaming.io. The official message board for Joystick is joystickgaming.io/content. Joystick’s official Twitter account is @joystickpros and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Joystick
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joystick directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joystick should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Joystick using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Joystick Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joystick and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.