Lichen China’s (NASDAQ:LICN – Get Rating) quiet period is set to end on Monday, March 20th. Lichen China had issued 4,000,000 shares in its initial public offering on February 6th. The total size of the offering was $16,000,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During Lichen China’s quiet period, underwriters and any insiders that worked on the IPO are restricted from issuing any research reports for the company because of SEC regulations. Following the expiration of the company’s quiet period, the brokerages that served as underwriters will likely initiate research coverage on the company.
Lichen China Price Performance
LICN stock opened at $2.14 on Friday. Lichen China has a 12-month low of $1.51 and a 12-month high of $5.82.
About Lichen China
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lichen China (LICN)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Lichen China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lichen China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.