StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Netlist (NASDAQ:NLST – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Thursday. The firm issued a sell rating on the stock.
Netlist Trading Up 11.7 %
Shares of NLST stock opened at $3.38 on Thursday. Netlist has a 12-month low of $0.87 and a 12-month high of $6.65. The stock has a market capitalization of $802.92 million, a P/E ratio of -22.53 and a beta of 1.22. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $1.83 and its 200 day moving average is $2.81.
Netlist Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Netlist (NLST)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Netlist Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Netlist and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.