StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Norwegian Cruise Line (NASDAQ:NCLH – Get Rating) in a research note released on Thursday morning. The firm issued a sell rating on the stock.
Norwegian Cruise Line Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ NCLH opened at $12.58 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 0.37, a quick ratio of 0.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 184.14. Norwegian Cruise Line has a 12 month low of $10.31 and a 12 month high of $23.43.
Norwegian Cruise Line Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Norwegian Cruise Line Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norwegian Cruise Line and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.